Saturday, November 16, 2013

Caravan!

Hello folks!  Sorry I've been away so long.  There's just not much going on in trailer land during the nasty weather months.  Michael has been doing some work in the trailer, staining and varnishing most of the wood surfaces.  We've discovered a bit more water damage, but nothing too drastic. And nothing new.  The trailer is well covered and protected from our current (and ongoing) round of nasty weather.  The ceiling project isn't turning out quite as planned, but we'll make it work.  The main point is we bought the trailer to camp in - not turn into a showpiece.  And nothing we've discovered will hinder our camping endeavors!

Our next planned trip is in February, to celebrate Darwin Day.  Darwin's birthday - February 12th.  We've made a tradition of traveling to the coast for Darwin Day, though not last year due to Michael's broken leg.  Never mind that.  This year we hope to go to the Long Beach area, and stay at the Sou'Wester Lodge.

Weather permitting, of course.

In the meantime, here's a video with a caravan in it!  One of my favorite bands - Blur!


1 comment:

  1. Darwin Day! Hahaha. Oh Gosh, you're crackin' me up. Oh Golly. My patriotic post on Veteran's day musta just killed ya. I lost a bet. hah. And dang, man, water damage. That sucks. But like you said, you got it for campin'. I've only camped, like three, maybe two, times in my whole life! And both times I was soaked, so if you bought it for camping, than it was a great purchase! Here's that post I told you about...Diabolique Mag Issue #18 ....James Gracey over at Behind the Couch in Ireland. Video...I can't see now everything is BLURry!

    ReplyDelete