Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oh dear...

I have been slack in posting, my apologies.  It has been a busy work week for me, with unusually early mornings and distant meetings and ding dang dong I'M TIRED!

I get home and I'm not terribly bothered to do much of anything after I walk the dog.  Enjoy a glass of wine, then blammo. Sleep hits.

Tonight I wanted to break through that slackness and post something.  But what?!! We're not planning any trips soon, so nothing to write about there.  Michael has been working on the staining/varnishing again, so we will soon have photos of the progress.  But at the moment the trailer is in a bit of a state.  The first section is finished, and it looks great!

But nothing to look at.  I can take a picture or two this weekend.

So what.

What?

I saw some freaky mushrooms the other day.  It's been a good year for fungi, as we've had A LOT of rain.  But I've never seen anything like this...


Bizarre brown fungi

Bizarre brown fungi


Bizarre.  But I love it!

I'll keep you posted when I find out what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment