Sunday, January 26, 2014

Mysterious and elusive...

Not far from where I live, there is a person that collects trailers.  He stores them at an old drive-in theater, and they are highly visible to passersby.  I've never stopped to look, but NoJuan on Flickr stole a picture of the entrance to the drive-in...


Drive In Movie Entrance


And here are the trailers!


All lined up!


He moves them around now and then.  It also looks like the collection is thinning out, but I don't have photographic evidence of that.  I'd love to go look around there, but I hear he's pretty private about his stash.  Fair enough.

I found this older picture I took a couple of years ago.


Where old trailers go to die - or live in limbo


Where did all the little trailers go?

Hopefully to good and loving homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment