Friday, August 30, 2013

Counting down...

Not long before our first trip with the trailer!  We're getting very excited about it, and working on getting everything ready.

Syd is also looking forward to the trip.  He enjoys spending time in the trailer.  Today I was sitting at the table for a bit and he just had to sit right next to me.  It was a bit cozy, but I did manage to catch a good picture of him.

He's still a bit nervous in the trailer, but getting used to it.  We want him to think of it as his second home!  I'm sure once he gets fed in the trailer, and sees us eating there it will fully hit home.


Syd in the trailer


Home is where the kibbles are.

Now that we've been bitten with the vintage trailer bug (what does that bug look like, anyhow?), I've become hypersensitive to trailers of all sorts.  I was waiting at a stop light today and saw this bugger drive by ~


Don't be fooled - it's not vintage!


Don't be fooled like I almost was.  At first I thought maybe it was a "newer" vintage trailer (!) but no - it's probably not more than a couple of years old.  It looks a bit better than most of the modern trailers, but DON'T BE FOOLED!  It's no canned ham.  It's a Starcraft AR-ONE.

Then there's things like this little modern teardrop trailer.  Cute, but did they have to put the ubiquitous swish design on it?  I have more to say about trailer design, but I'll save that for another day.



A modern trailer

Built after 1975?  Pish posh, I'll have none of you.

Oh dear, I'm already a vintage trailer snob.  HA!

More and more we realize how lucky we were with our find - all original, and in such good shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment