Saturday, August 31, 2013

Holiday!

I'm on HOLIDAY!  Two weeks away from the toil and trouble of work.  Two weeks to relax and enjoy my life at home.

And slightly away from home, in just a few days.

Occasionally I go on a bit of a music binge.  I won't drag you through everything that got me to this place, but I eventually hit upon this delightful montage of classic country music - so fitting to our vintage trailer lifestyle!






Enjoy these lovely ladies!

What driving music do you like?  You are taking your trailer on long trips, aren't you?  You must need good music to keep you going over the mountain passes and through the desert straights?  So many directions to go, and I'll be getting my iPod primed up before we head out on Wednesday. Sadly, I don't have this tune, but I can watch it on YouTube anytime!




I will watch it over, and over, and over, and over, and over and over again!  And then again!  She's got such a beautiful voice.  And a clown!  There's a clown in the video!  It's not quite trailers, but it is trains... close.  Sort of.

You might not know it, because I've not said much about it but I love clowns!  The creepier the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment